Hair for them, Desire to Us
Thank you for giving to Pantene� Beautiful Lengths in such a beautiful way. Soon, you�ll engage in the largest national movement and first campaign to produce free, real-hair wigs for ladies with cancer. Bravo! Hair given by generous volunteers just like you is going to be utilized to craft beautiful, high-quality wigs by our partner, HairUWear�. This should go girl affected by hair loss from cancer.
Making the Cut
Here�s all you need to find out about making the cut. First, be sure that your hair meets our Donation Requirements. Second, be sure you follow these instructions exactly, to help you make sure hair is used to create a realistic wig to bring real aspire to a lady with cancer.
1. Clean, shampoo, and/or condition hair, without the styling, hairspray, or additional hair products.
2. Gather hair on the nape of the neck.
3. Create a ponytail with an elastic band. Make sure the band is tight around the hair to keep the hair together after cutting. If it comes out of the band, it won�t be within the donation. A second hair band may be placed round the center of the ponytail to help keep your hair together.
4. Ensure the rubber band is just below in which you wish to cut your hair.
5. Measure the length of the ponytail from your rubber band towards the tips, ensuring it�s at least 8 inches long. Donations shorter than 8 inches will not be used, as this is too short for making a wig. If the tresses are not 8 inches, continue growing out. There’s no maximum length requirement.
6. Cut the head of hair just above the elastic tie in order that the rubber band remains about the ponytail after cutting and keeps cut hair together. Usually do not wash or style the ponytail at all once it has been stop.
7. Place the ponytail, kept intact with the elastic tie, in the zipper-lock bag and seal tightly. Please be sure that the ponytail is completely dry before sending.
8. Place the plastic bag with all the ponytail inside a padded or plastic envelope and send to:
Pantene Beautiful Lengths
806 SE 18th Ave.
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
9. If you would like to know whenever your donation is received, please include your full name and return address together with your hair donation.Please make certain that ponytail is entirely dry before sending.